Friday, April 1, 2016

Introducing the Windswept Bath and Body Collection

Introducing the Windswept Bath and Body Collection


                                     Mark Windswept Body Butter 

                            


With aloe ,shea and cocoa butters plus coconut oil,this ultra - rich formula melts right into the skin and keeps it feeling moisturized all day.

Reviews from my Costumers that I gave samples to :

Bridgid M. said : LOVED IT! I have tons of body butters that I buy and don't use because the smell is overwhelming. I liked the smell and it wasn't too powerful.

Melissa L. said : I love the body butter it's great

Tiffany S . said : The body butter left my skin feeling silky smooth and helped with the dry skin on my elbows.

Mark Windswept Body Wash




This gentle formula moisturizes as it cleanses ,leaving skin feeling soft ,smooth and refreshed .

Mark Windswept Body Mist


This mist not only adds a hint of scent to the skin ,it also leaves it refreshed and hydrated .

Mark Windswept Hand Cream

This extra - rich formula with vitamins A and E has a creamy texture that locks in moisture and leaves skin feeling soft and silky.

Save up to 25% off regular prices on the entire collection !!!!!!!


Mark Megalog 8 and 9 2016 only !!!!!!!!

Mark Windswept Collection

Mark Megalog 8 and 9 2016 

Avon Campaign 8 Brochure online


Body Butter : 080-310 Regular $12 Intro Price $9.50
Body Wash : 081-225 Regular $10 Intro Price $8
Body Mist : 081-206 Regular $14 Intro Price 11
Hand Cream : 081-230 Regular $6 Intro Price $4.50


to buy Avon

join my Team

 



No comments:

Post a Comment